These terms and conditions apply to orders placed via this website, by making a purchase you have agreed to them.
1) All items currently offered for sale on this website are based upon original artworks by Barry Ross Smith and the image copyright remains with Barry Ross Smith.
2) I accept payment by PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account - just enter your credit or debit card details when promoted. Should you wish to make a payment using direct debt, or cheque (New Zealand bank accounts only), then please get in contact with me. I do not dispatch goods until payment has been received (in the case of a cheque, when payment has cleared into my bank account).
3) All orders will be dispatched within 7 days of the order date unless unforeseen circumstances interrupt. PLEASE NOTE: We cannot freight to P.O.Boxes.
4) Please note, when purchasing artworks or reproductions, you are purchasing the item itself and not any rights to replicate, reproduce or distribute the image.
5) If you wish to cancel your order you may do so within 3 days of receiving the order. You will be liable for the postage cost to return the order. I ask that you inform me that this is your intention via email before returning the artwork(s),and take good care to package the artwork(s) carefully to ensure it (they) reach me in good condition. In these circumstances I will refund your payment via the original payment method as soon as possible. I aim to do this within 14 days in all cases. If the goods are returned damaged, any refund payable by Barry Ross Smith is forfeited.
6) I aim to have this website up to date with the correct availability for any artwork, however if for some reason a painting is unavailable at the time of ordering I will cancel your order, notify you via email and process a full refund within 7 days of the date of your order.
10) If a customer wishes to cancel an order for any reason there will be no charge up until the time the artwork has been dispatched. If the order is cancelled after the goods have been dispatched the customer will be refunded the cost of the print less the shipping cost. The customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the print and ensuring its safety until it is received by our ourselves and quality checked. It is advised to leave the artwork in the packaging it was sent in unless for some reason this is not possible, or the packaging is damaged.
Any goods which are received by the customer which is found to be damaged can be returned to the artist for a full replacement. Please advise immediately and take photographs of all and any damage for insurance purposes. It is the customer’s responsibility to check all packaging is intact and there is no visible damage to the outside of the packaging before signing for the goods.
All information taken by www.barryrosssmith.com is strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third party. The information collected will be used to process your order accurately and may be used to inform you of any offers or news from ourselves. If you do not wish to hear from www.barryrosssmith.com you will be given the option to unsubscribe from this. You can update any information we hold on you at anytime by contacting us with any amendments.
And Remember: BREACH OF COPYRIGHT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE - PLEASE RESPECT THIS.